- Sleeps: 2 per roundhouse
- Bedroom: 1 per roundhouse
- Bathroom: 1 per roundhouse
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
At a glance
- Two peaceful, adults-only roundhouses for two, both self-contained and nestled on an organic farm situated between the market town of Crewkerne and the picture postcard village of Hinton St George. Outstanding country views are guaranteed!
- Parking is available on site. The farm is under ten minutes from the local station, with links to Exeter and London Waterloo.
- The site is home to additional yurt, lodge and treehouse accommodation, and facilities include a woodland sauna and log store.
- There is an award-winning pub in walking distance, with plenty to explore further afield. Hunt for fossils on the Jurassic Coast, or visit Bridport’s bustling Saturday market.
- Adults Only
Two roundhouses, each sleeping 2 guests. Per roundhouse: double bed, bedding & towels provided, private bathroom, rainhead shower, bath, hairdryer, fully-equipped kitchen, lounge area, table & chairs, TV, DVD Player, outdoor bath, BBQ, outdoor patio set, fire bowl, log basket, parking.
Foraging tours, archery, horseriding, fishing, polo, zorbing, rib riding, golf, paintball, spa, cookery classes.