- Sleeps: 2 per 'moon'
- Bedroom: 1 per 'moon'
- Bathroom: 1 per 'moon'
- Minimum stay: 1 night
Boasting the amenities and comfort of a five-star hotel, Miluna occupies a dreamlike location in Hormigos, a small, sparsely populated town in Spain’s Castilla la Mancha region that’s moments from the historic city of Toledo.
Especially chosen for its idyllic rural scenery, Hormigos is also blissfully free of light pollution, which means the vast sky views from your secluded, transparent ‘moon’ are guaranteed to be spectacular.
Each moon sleeps two guests in sumptuous comfort, secluded in its own aromatic vegetation garden, with luxurious bathroom facilities, and an organic, locally sourced breakfast to help you ease into the day.
You’ll also be provided with a telescope and a lunar calendar, so you can make the most of that mesmerising, star-sprinkled canvas above.
Simply select your favourite moon from three levels of lunar luxury, each one named after a planetary constellation. Jupiter’s Moons are equipped with a downy kingsize canopy bed, and a bathtub with sky views.
Slightly roomier, Neptune’s Moons feature a sky-view shower, while the even more spacious Saturn’s Moons boast a separate lounge area. Both options also feature a hydromassage bathtub in your private garden, along with tea and coffee maker, and courtesy minibar.
Whichever you choose, you can relax and unwind to the gentle rhythm of nature, reconnecting with your loved one, and immersing yourselves in those magnificent views in just about every direction. All lucky Miluna guests also have complimentary access to an inviting swimming pool to cool off in, between the months of June and September – blissful!Keep reading
At a glance
- An idyllic selection of transparent moons-for-two, each named after a planetary constellation and secluded in their own private garden in rural Hormigos, moments from the UNESCO World Heritage city of Toledo, Spain.
- Choose from three levels of lunar luxury:
- Jupiter’s Moons (30m2, kingsize bed, bathtub with sky views)
- Neptune’s Moons (35m2, shower with sky views, courtesy minibar, coffee/tea maker, exterior hydromassage bathtub)
- Saturn’s Moons (40m2, separate lounge with courtesy minibar and coffee/tea maker, exterior hydromassage bathtub)
- Each moon comes equipped with a telescope and a lunar calendar, and an organic, locally sourced breakfast. Swimming pool access is offered to all guests between June and September.
- Visit Toledo or Madrid, take a long, lazy walk or a horseback tour, or treat yourselves to wine tasting in centuries-old vineyards.
- Adults Only
- Hot Tubs
- Swimming Pools
A luxurious selection of transparent ‘moons’, each sleeping 2 guests.
4 x 30m2 Jupiter’s Moons: kingsize canopy bed with panoramic sky views, bathtub with sky views, private vegetation garden.
2 x 35m2 Neptune’s Moons: kingsize canopy bed with panoramic sky views, courtesy minibar, coffee/tea maker, exterior shower with sky views, private vegetation garden with hydromassage bathtub.
2 x 40m2 Saturn’s Moons: kingsize canopy bed with panoramic sky views, lounge area with courtesy minibar, coffee/tea maker, shower with sky views, private vegetation garden with hydromassage bathtub.
Each moon is equipped with a telescope and lunar calendar, breakfast is included.
Walking, cycling, horseback tours, golf, oil tasting, historic sites. Onsite: Swimming, stargazing.
If you decide to venture out and explore your surroundings, there’s plenty to see and do, including a visit to Spain’s medieval quarters. Named the ‘Imperial City’ for its grand royal history, Toledo is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site that’s dripping with culture.
Prefer re-acquainting yourselves with nature? A winding array of stunning rural walks begin right from your moon, leading you through the iconic landscape for as long as you care to linger.
Meanwhile, foodies will enjoy sampling fine olive oils at the region’s oil museum.
If you enjoy exploring on wheels, there are plenty of cycling routes too, or why not treat yourselves to a romantic tour on horseback, before returning to your moon for another sweet-scented evening spent in nature, under a cosy blanket of stars.
Things to note
Check in between 4pm – 8pm, check out by 12pm. There is an electric vehicle charging station on site.