- Sleeps: 7 per suite
- Bedrooms: 2 suites
- Bathroom: 1 per suite
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
How many hotels have you stayed in where the walls are adorned with polka-dots and the ceilings with sweets? Where you can drift off to sleep in an authentic classic car, or dance all night in your own private disco?
Not many, we’d wager!
A true one-off, Fun Hotel Paris is exactly that, offering two huge family suites that each sleep up to seven guests. Based right in the heart of lively Montmartre, there’ll be plenty for everybody to do… that is, if you can bear to leave your spectacular suite.
There aren’t many hotels in which the kids take centre-stage, but at Fun Hotel Paris you’ll find everything has been designed around them (big kids included, of course!)
Both ground-floor suites are not only colourful and spacious, but soundproofed, so you won’t have to worry about noise, while the furniture and ornaments are not only amazing to look at, but child-friendly… relax, no glass lamps or breakables here.
Meanwhile, in the Champion Suite the kids also get to choose their favourite sheets from an extensive ‘sleep library’, featuring favourite characters that range from Barbie to wrestling superstars!
You’ll also find the aforementioned car-bed here – an authentic orange Citroen Mehari, to be exact – along with a plethora of games that include table football, an indoor vintage racing bike, indoor bowls, and a mini basketball court… ideal for working off all that childish energy.Keep reading
At a glance
- Two gloriously unique and spacious family suites, each sleeping up to 7 guests, conveniently situated in popular Montmartre, Paris.
- The sports-themed Champion Suite features a round double bed, a car-bed for two, and 3 single beds (children can choose their own sheets from an extensive Sleep Library). Here you’ll find a private, polka-dot-walled games room, and a toilet inside a converted German telephone booth!
- The Big Top-themed Circus Suite features 3 double beds and one single. Marvel at the disco-lit ‘club room’, 70’s Vespa dining table, and home cinema with popcorn maker!
- Each soundproofed, child-friendly suite features plenty of living space, plus a kitchen and bathroom. Baby beds, strollers, and high chairs can be supplied on request.
- A buffet or bistro breakfast is provided at an extra cost.
- The shops and sights of Montmartre are just 15 minutes’ walk from the hotel. If the kids insist, you can reach Disneyland Paris in an hour!
- Family Friendly
- Large Groups
Unique family hotel suites, each sleep 7 guests.
Champion Suite: living room with kitchen, bedroom with round double bed, car-bed for 2, 3 single beds. Games room with vintage racing bike, table football, hoops, skittles, indoor bowls, mini-basketball. Bathroom with toilet housed in a German telephone cabin. Children’s sleep library.
Circus Suite: living room with Vespa dining table, kitchen with popcorn machine, bedroom with 3 double beds and 1 single. ‘Mini Club’ room with disco lights, TV, DVD player, PlayStation. Circus-themed bathroom.
Facilities: secure car park, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi.
Shops, cafés, restaurants, historic sites, museums, culture, theme parks
Prefer something a little less sporty? The Big Top-themed Circus Suite features a home cinema with a PlayStation, a DVD player, and a tempting popcorn machine.
Both suites are home to a comfy living room and kitchen, and thoughtful individual elements that will put smiles on everybody’s faces… such as the coloured ‘tennis ball’ lights and telephone-cabin toilet in the Champion Suite, and the sweet-festooned ceiling, 70’s Vespa dining table, and disco-lit ‘mini club’ in the Circus Suite!
After the best night’s sleep in ages, you get to choose whether you want to prepare your own breakfast, or savour a classic Parisian petit déjeuner in a chic 1930’s bistro close by.
Then it’s off to take in the sights and sounds of Montmartre, which are many and varied. Filled with fine arts and culture (and fine cheese and wine, naturellement!), you can wander the intricate streets, strewn with independent shops. You could also visit the Salvador Dali museum, and pay homage to the Sacré Coeur, the famous white church beautifully set on top of a scenic hill.
(Though if the kids insist on even more fun and games, Disneyland Paris is a mere hour away, too!)
Things to note
Check in from 3pm – 11pm, check out by 11am. Pets are not permitted.