- Premier host
- Chorleywood, Hertfordshire
- See on map
- Sleeps: 5 (2+3)
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathroom: 1
- Minimum stay: 1 night Mon-Thurs (2nt weekends)
Appropriately located just a short drive away from London’s Harry Potter Studios, the swooping Owl’s Lookout is the latest innovation to be discovered at North Hill Farm.
Already home to childhood-fantasy treehouse accommodation, quirky rustic retreats and even a buzz-worthy Beehive, the eclectic farm site is not only spacious and refreshingly rural, but set conveniently close to city-style civilisation, providing the absolute best of all holiday worlds.
A wonderful base for London’s major airports and Underground links, the site even boasts a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, so you can rest assured you’ll be in friendly and experienced hands throughout your stay.
From the moment you approach Owl’s Lookout and climb the steps to your holiday treehouse, you’ll know you’ve arrived somewhere that’s magically out of the ordinary. The lovingly-crafted family hideaway has been cleverly designed to resemble a majestic owl in flight (we guarantee the kids will love it!), and sleeps two adults and up to three children in nest-like comfort.
The circular rooms are a delight to wander through and explore, from the cosy master and children’s bedroom complete with fresh, soft bedding, to the sociable living area and well-equipped kitchen, thoughtfully stocked with complimentary soft drinks. Proving that there’s absolutely no need to rough it in the Great Outdoors, you’ll find your enchanting treehouse even comes with its own shower, sauna and hot bath.
Oh – and of course, you can indulge in some truly exceptional woodland views throughout. Enjoy them to the full with a late afternoon barbecue, perhaps toasting a few marshmallows on the firepit for dessert. Later on, why not pour a glass of your favourite tipple and watch the first stars appear in the night sky? Chilling in the countryside has never felt so good.
By day, discover plenty to do on North Hill Farm itself, including tranquil walks and cycle rides by the river Chess, with plenty of excellent pubs and restaurants nearby.Keep reading
At a glance
- Quirky treehouse glamping at North Hill Farm, sleeping two adults and up to three children with woodland views and private facilities including a hot bath and sauna.
- Linen and towels are provided, along with complimentary drinks.
- The site also offers a range of accommodation for 2 adults including Squirrel Run treehouse, a Shepherd’s Hut and the innovative Beehive. Fox’s Den is a tipi sleeping up to 5, and Kestrel Flying a portable tent sleeping up to 3.
- Conveniently close to London via M25, air and rail. Chorleywood Station is just 15 minutes away on foot.
- Pets are regrettably not permitted.
- Close to a range of activities including walking, cycling and golf, with a selection of pubs and restaurants within easy reach. Harry Potter Studios and Legoland Windsor are short car journeys away.
- Family Friendly
- Hot Tubs
Sleeps 2 adults and up to 3 children, master bedroom, children’s room with double bed and single bed, bathroom, kitchen and dining area with microwave, toaster, fridge and kettle. Complimentary tea, coffee, water and orange juice. Bed linen and towels included. Private hot bath and sauna area. BBQ area with benches and fire pit (wood supplied).
Cycling, canals, walking, disc golf, Harry Potter Studios, Legoland, cooking academy, Aquadrome, air museum.
Further afield (but only slightly!), London day trips are made easy, with Underground access a simple 15 minute walk away. Legoland Windsor is just 40 minutes away by car, while the magical Harry Potter Studios are only twelve minutes from the site – surely a must-visit if you’re staying in the Owl’s Lookout!
However you decide to spend your time, you’ll find it ridiculously easy to cater for everybody here (meaning fewer arguments!). And with a refreshing family stay at the Owl’s Lookout, you’re sure to enjoy a real hoot of a holiday.
Things to note
Pets not permitted. One night stays can be arranged on Friday or Sunday only, subject to availability. This unit is a self-catering accommodation.