- Sleeps: 2
- Bedroom: 1 per tent
- Bathroom: 1 per tent
- Minimum stay: 1 night
Steeped in fascinating history, Lala Vineyard Glamping Resort is beautifully nestled in between the shimmering River Danube, and the Fruska Gora mountain that forms part of the country’s oldest natural park.
An adults-only retreat, you’ll be gloriously surrounded by nature, in the form of whispering vines and an organic orchard with over 100 sweet-scented fruit trees.
And with delights that include a heated saltwater pool, a poolside bar, and a badminton court on site, you could feel that you’ve finally stumbled across paradise on Earth!
Where exactly will you stay? Well, there are four cosy, waterproof safari tents to choose from, each complete with toasty heating and air conditioning, and a private sheltered terrace that’s perfect for indulging in a glass (or two) of local wine.
Ideal for a romantic couple, you can curl up in your downy kingsize bed, and freshen up in your en-suite shower cabin. Charge your mornings with help from a sleek Nespresso coffee machine and a spot of poolside yoga, before devouring your delicious, locally-sourced continental breakfast.
Meanwhile, evenings are helped along with soft ambient lighting, a mini-bar, and a soft bathrobe and slippers to relax in.
As if all this luxury wasn’t quite enough, there’s a wealth of experiences just waiting to be enjoyed. Order an goodie-stuffed picnic hamper and choose your favourite location – the vineyard, the surrounding forest, or the banks for the Danube, for example – to indulge.Keep reading
At a glance
- Serbia’s first-ever glamping resort: a collection of four luxuriously-furnished safari tents, secluded within a vineyard close to the country’s oldest national park.
- Sleeping 2 adults, each tent boasts heating and air-con, a kingsize bed, and a private en-suite bathroom cabin.
- A locally-sourced continental breakfast is provided each morning, and each tent features a mini-bar, tea making facilities and a Nespresso coffee machine.
- Relax on your private, sheltered deck with a glass of local wine, or take an afternoon swim in the on-site heated saltwater pool… bliss!
- There is a badminton court on site, yoga mats available on request, and mountain bikes can be borrowed for you to explore the local area. Wine-tasting experiences can be organised at the vineyard.
- Positioned between the River Danube and the Fruska Gora mountain, there’s plenty to see and do. Why not order a picnic, or lace up your hiking boots and explore the ancient nature-trails?
- Adults Only
- Swimming Pools
4 x safari tents, each sleep 2 guests. Private covered terrace with furniture, kingsize bed with bedding, en-suite shower cabin with toiletries, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, heating and air-con, Nespresso machine, mini-bar, ambient lighting, on-site parking. Site facilities: heated infinity pool, poolside bar, complimentary Wi-Fi, continental breakfast provided each morning, badminton court, mountain bikes available to borrow.
Cycling, horse-riding, wine-tasting, picnics, badminton, swimming, hiking, quad bikes, historical sites/towns, Petrovaradin Fortress (15 mins drive), Novi Sad – Serbia’s second largest city (20 mins drive)
You could opt for hiking along the mesmerising vine trails of Fruska Gora, which date all the way back to the 3rd century. Get ready to discover its unique flora and fauna, together with intriguing historic sites that include ancient monasteries.
Or how about borrowing a mountain bike and traversing fresh, open country roads, without a care in the world?
There’s also the option of arranging a wine-tasting session at the nearby local wineries located 5 – 15 minutes drive from the resort, where you can learn more about the process of vine-growing. Finish the experience with a mouth-watering traditional kuglof cake… and of course, a delicious, well-earned bottle of the wine you’ve just tasted!
Tempting evening meals can be whipped up by the local restaurant, and even served on your balcony… leaving you with nothing else to do but get lost in deep conversation, as you savour the beauty of the setting sun.
Things to note
This is an adults-only retreat, and pets/smoking not permitted.