East Thorne Roundhouses
- Sleeps: 2-4
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathroom: 1
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
At a glance
- Luxury en-suite glamping near Bude, Cornwall. There are also a selection of yurts and cottages available to rent on site.
- There are a number of high-quality private facilities including a fully fitted outdoor alfresco kitchen, gas BBQ, wood burning hot tub and fire- bowl (couples Roundhouse only)
- Optional extras include luxury hampers, seasonal activities and chef-cooked meals.
- The owners can organise a wide range of activities for guests, including surfing and spa treatments.
- Perfect location for walking coastal paths, visiting beaches and exploring local towns.
- Awarded Silver in the SW Tourism Awards 2019
- Dog Friendly
- Family Friendly
- Hot Tubs
The Roundhouses sleep 2-4, double bed, additional cabin bedroom (except couples Roundhouse) bedding & towels, private en-suite bathroom, underfloor heating, wood burning stove, alfresco kitchen, fire bowl, private garden with wood-fired hot tub (couples Roundhouse only)
Site facilities include games room, camp fire, clay oven, adventure playground, therapy room.
Beaches, waterfalls, coastal walks/drives, surfing, kayaking, canoeing, rock pooling, horse riding, cycling, fishing, boat trips, The Eden Project, wake boarding, aqua park, aerial gliding, golf, trampolining.
Where you'll be staying
What the guests of East Thorne Roundhouses say
“It honestly was beautiful. The layout is faultless. We stayed for two nights and we couldn’t have asked for a more welcoming, peaceful and amazing place to stay… The location is perfect, 5 minute drive from the shops and a 15 minute drive from the beach. I couldn’t quite believe how inexpensive this was. Thank you Naomi and Adam!”
“We stayed two nights in the Roundhouse. Naomi made us feel so welcome and nothing was any trouble during our stay there. It was all presented very well.. I would jump at the chance to come back again in the future and would recommend the Roundhouse to any couple looking for a breakaway in Cornwall.”
Katie & Sam