WIN a two night stay in a fairytale treehouse
Host Unusual have teamed up with our friends at West Lexham in Norfolk to offer you the chance to win a 2 night stay in a luxury ensuite treehouse.
Information will ONLY be shared with Host Unusual, West Lexham & Northern & Shell.
Only entries made after the 13th of April will be shared with Northern & Shell, and neither West Lexham LLP or Host Unusual are responsible for the way the Express use such data.
The prize is a 2 night midweek stay for up to 6 guests, in either the Quercus or Tilia treehouse outside of school holidays and Bank holidays, subject to availability and our terms and conditions. Stay must be taken by 31st December 2017.
Host Unusual Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Host Unusual Ltd whose registered office is at Space 282, 282 Leigh Road, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 1BW
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Host Unusual Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter will be posted on Host Unusual accounts via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and/or the Host Unusual website.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be clearly stated on the competition page and/or social media posts. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Host Unusual Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Host Unusual Ltd.
2. Host Unusual Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize will be clearly stated on the Host Unusual competition page. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winners will be chosen within 72 hours of closing deadline, at random, from all entries received and verified by Host Unusual.
5. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or via direct email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. Host Unusual Ltd will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
7. Host Unusual Ltd's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
8. By entering a Host Unusual competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
11. The winner's name will be available on both social media and 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Host Unusual and not to any other party.
13. On occasion data collected may be passed onto partners or third parties, all partners or third parties are carefully selected by the staff of Host Unusual Ltd. If this is the case all partners or third parties will be clearly stated on the competition page at point of entry and by submitting your data you will be providing your consent.
14. Host Unusual Ltd reserve the right to contact individuals directly for marketing, market research and promotional purposes.
15. Participants have a right to withdraw from both competitions and marketing lists at any time without prejudice and without providing a reason.
16. All data collected will be stored in accordance with UK law.
17. Host Unusual Ltd cannot be held responsible for any actions or activity of any partners or third parties.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These terms were last updated 29 March 2017.